By Emily Warbrick
Posted in Shop News
At Snowscene we understand how valuable time is. We know how hard it is to find the time to get everything done and that’s why we offer our customers the opportunity to book an appointment with one of our Retail Snow Specialists. All your questions and concerns will be answered and we guarantee that you receive the best possible advice to ensure a memorable holiday.
We make sure we take our time to provide all the relevant information you need. We cover all considerations for your winter holiday, including those you may not have even been aware of to enable you to make informed purchasing decisions. These include:
- Correct helmet and goggle fitting.
- The best clothing layering solution for your destination.
- Reviewing your existing gear to ascertain its suitability for your needs.
- Providing advice on the care and maintenance of your equipment to ensure its longevity.
When you book your appointment, the following information is important so that we are fully prepared for you from the moment you arrive in our store:
- Your destination
- The number of people in your group
- The ages of any children travelling with you
We will reply within 24 hours confirming your appointment time. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you would like to come to our VIP night please RSVP.
Please RSVP by 20 November