One Pass – 10 Resorts
|NUMBER OF LIFTS||Over 130 within 10 Resorts|
|TERRAIN||Beg 30% Inter 40% Adv 30%|
|CLOSEST AIRPORT||Narita 5 hrs, Haneda 5.5 hrs|
Japan Snow Holidays For School Groups
We are the Japan School Ski Trip Specialists, and we can help you with all your arrangements from start to finish. We understand that travelling to another country with a collection of students can be a bit daunting. Rest assured, you are in capable hands. Not only is it fantastic and well renowned for its snow conditions, it is also a great way to get students travelling internationally and experiencing a valuable and enriching culture, different from their own.
Japan is home to some of the best skiing in the world – so what better way to teach the students how to ski in the best snow. No two school ski trips to Japan are identical, so let us put together a unique package for your school group.
- 6 Nights’ accommodation in Hakuba in twin / triple/Quad share rooms depending on boy girl ratio
- Daily Breakfast and Dinners included in Hakuba
- 5 Day Lift Pass to use at Happo & Goryu Resorts
- 3 Half Day Lessons (for students )
- Entry to Snow Monkeys and temple
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Tokyo(based on Triple/Quad share depending on boy girl ratio)
- Breakfast included in Tokyo Accommodation
- Full Day Tour of Tokyo City including English speaking guide as well as Lunch and Dinner on tour
- Return flights from Brisbane with Qantas economy class (Including 30kg Baggage Per person Return) Pricing subject to availability at time of booking.
- Australian & Japan Taxes
- Private coach transfers as mentioned in the above itinerary
- 5 Days Equipment hire
- 5 Days Clothing Hire
- 5 Day Helmet Hire
- Free wrist guards per student
Package extras can be tailored to meet your school’s individual needs. Please talk to our school groups specialists to design a unique package for your school.
- Happo Jumping Tour Stadium
- Escal Palza Drumming Dinner
- Travel Insurance
- Service of a Snowscene Representative on Snow
Snowscene Ski Packs inc gloves, goggles, neck warmer, ski socks if not taken with quote.
- Premium Packs from $149 per student
- Ultra Packs from $269 per student