Discover the epic beauty of New Zealand on an exhilarating luxury air safari that reveals cultural and natural splendours from North Island to South, visiting world class vineyards, enjoying the country’s bountiful fresh produce, admiring Art Déco architecture at its finest and encountering majestic wildlife in far-flung locales made easily accessible by private chartered air, with less time spent getting there and more time to enjoy the experience.
• Fly in comfort between inspiring destinations throughout New Zealand aboard an exclusively chartered aircraft with a dedicated flight crew.
• Indulge in a unique wine and art experience on Waiheke Island, visiting a local artisan and tasting the region’s fine wines and local produce from oysters and wild honey to a range of olive oils.
• Visit Hawke’s Bay and New Zealand’s Art Deco capital, Napier, for wine tasting and to view the world’s largest mainland colony of gannets.
• Privately tour Larnach Castle and its famous gardens with the current owner, who shares the stories of the castle and her award-winning gardens.
• Take a privately chartered wildlife cruise around the South Island’s Otago Peninsula and harbour to see a colony of northern royal albatross, the world’s largest flying bird, along with many other wildlife species.