Experience the gem of the Northwest Territories, Extraordinary Yellowknife
Located north in Canada’s Northwest Territories, Yellowknife’s stunning location is one of the best spots to view the Aurora Borealis. This gorgeous natural light show is just one of the experiences that sees nature lovers return year after year. These incredible lights are best viewed over the colder months and cloudless skies.
Flights run direct from Vancouver twice daily or Calgary twice per week, making Yellowknife a great addition to your Whistler or Banff ski holiday.
Choose to stay at
- The Explorer Hotel in Yellowknife
- Breakfast and dinner packages are available in the heart of Yellowknife
YOUR Customised Snowscene package will include:
- Nightly Aurora Village Aurora viewing experience – Aurora Village is a place for visitors to experience the magic and wonder of the North. Located on the Ingraham Trail near Yellowknife, in Canada’s Northwest Territories – it is the best place in the world to see the Northern Lights, better known as Aurora Borealis.
Example of a package:
- Round-trip transportation from downtown Yellowknife with hotel pickup
- Transport along the Aurora ‘Hunting’ Ingraham trail
- Approx. 4 hrs Aurora Viewing (Extensions are available)
- Warm Teepees with log firewood stoves
- Hot beverages
- Photography tips and tricks
- Nightly Ice Show*
- Language Specific Guides
- 3 Day Winter Clothing Rental per person
- Aurora Dining Experience – 3 course locally inspired menu
- Private TeePee Aurora Dining Experience, which we highly recommend!
- Heated Seats – For people that want that extra comfort you can upgrade to custom-built heated seats. Cosy up inside these specially designed seats with a 360° swivel allowing for views from all angles while you enjoy the Aurora Borealis.
- Enhance your experience with our suggested things to do in Yellowknife – see below