Snowscene Travel and Ski Store are growing with multiple roles available to work within the exciting high paced industry of travel, specialising in snow.
Travel is back and Snowscene travel and ski store are growing
Snowscene Travel specialise in exclusive bespoke luxury holiday experiences to New Zealand, Canada, USA, Japan, Club Med and European Ski destinations. With a speciality in luxury travel.
- Exciting career opportunities ranging from travel advisors, sales support roles to retail sales in Snowscene ski store
- Travel perks
- Iconic family-owned specialist travel agency and ski store
- Work directly with the owners of the business and a small engaged hard working team of snow specialists and retail staff
- Work in Queensland’s only ski store and travel agency as ‘one stop shop’ for our valued clients
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
Snowscene and Sunscene Travel are looking for a travel advisor to join the team in their Brisbane office.
Main areas of selling will be Canada USA Japan and Europe ski – all inclusive bespoke packages
This is a fast-paced seasonal business and you will be involved in enhancing our clients over all experience before they embark on their amazing snow holiday:
* Deliver premium customer service and commence the clients snow holiday journey with Snowscene – via phone, email and in person consultations.
* Tailor-make travel itineraries and deliver on high end service and expectations
* Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets whilst staying team focused
* Maintain visual merchandising standards in store
* Assist the store to achieve Key Performance Indicators
For Employment Opportunities in our Ski Store please visit our ski store website here for more information or contact Hayden Foy in business hours on 07 33921722.
Snowscene ski store is Brisbane’s leading retail store for all things snow from jackets, pants, mid layers, thermals, helmets and goggles with leading brands in store.
MORE ABOUT THE TRAVEL ROLE
This Part Time or Full Time opportunity for the right candidate (flexibility can be arranged) is based in our Brisbane Travel Agency, in person on a minimum 3 days per week. No weekend work required, plus car parking is provided on site for staff.
If you have industry experience and are thinking about stepping back into travel OR looking to change from another area in travel a confidential phone appointment can be made with the owner of the business to talk more about the role.
Salary is experience based and discussed on application including salary + super with travel perks to fabulous destinations worldwide.
WHAT YOU BRING:
You must be able to demonstrate:
* Previous travel industry and/or customer-service experience
*GDS airline (Galileo) preferred
*Systems experiences – phones, emails and reservation systems
* A zest for delivering a premium service experience
* A passion for snow or luxury/retail sales
* A natural sense of connection and rapport
* An energetic demeanour and can do attitude
*Can work independently
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Founded in Brisbane in 1984, this iconic family-owned and operated business is the only Travel Agency in Queensland that specialises in bespoke Ski Travel leisure experiences, having earned themselves a reputation as the experts in Ski Destination Travel. They have been organising snow holidays for over 35 years and have visited over 100 resorts worldwide.
Now more than ski travel experts, the business also specialises in high quality ski and snowboarding clothing and accessories at the same premises and we have been welcoming clients through our ski store 7 days a week.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest with your resume and cover letter, sharing why this is the perfect opportunity for you and send your resume to email@example.com