It is time to take off – are you adequately insured for your holiday?
Travel is something we all look forward to, work hard toward, providing life long memories for you and your family.
However accidents do happen when you’re away from home travelling, on the ski slopes, doing adventure sports that do have the potential to catch you unaware – especially the costs of these accidents when abroad.
Snowscene and Sunscene Travel highly recommend that you do not travel without travel insurance and that you always check the cover that you do have.
Our team of travel advisors are trained and accredited to assist you in this process as part of the professional services that we provide.
Travel Insurance with Covermore (our preferred insurance provider) means you can worry less about incidents that may occur when you are on holiday, on the ski slopes, doing adventure sports with extra peace of mind.
Whether you experience travel delays, lose your bags, become ill (Covid-19 cover is now available) travel insurance will help you when you need it most.
Some clients opt to utilise their credit card insurance, our professional advice here is to remember that not all travel insurance is the same. Please review the Credit Card Insurance checklist below to ensure you are adequately insured!
Snowscene and Sunscene travel advisors will assist in tailoring your insurance cover to suit your preferences and holiday type by choosing:
- Preferred Cancellation Cover for your pre paid travel costs
- Preferred Excess Cover in case of a claim
- Adding Snow Sports Cover to your policy if this is a snow holiday – for on-piste snow skiing, snowboarding and snowmobiling, and cross-country skiing only.
- Adding Adventure Cover to your policy – for off-piste snow skiing/ boarding and/or heli-skiing/boarding rather than the Snow Sports Cover.
- Extra Baggage cover if required
- Moped Cover if required
- Declaring (and covering if possible to do so) Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
As the government website smarttraveller.gov.au states: “If you cannot afford travel insurance, you cannot afford to travel”