Luxury Island Accommodation
True Hamilton Island luxury, resplendent Qualia is situated on the secluded northern-most tip of Hamilton Island surrounded by all the splendour of the Great Barrier Reef. Relax on sparkling white beaches, gazing out at shimmering blue ocean wonders. Choose to spend your days exploring the Great Barrier Reef and nearby Whitehaven Beach, treating yourself with a visit to one of the spas, dining at a variety of restaurants and bars, or simply relaxing by one of the many pools.
I kept saying, this is Paradise I never want to leave. The colour of the ocean reminded me of our honeymoon in Bora Bora. The standard of Qualia is the true essence of luxury – thank you Sunscene for our much needed getaway. James & Melissa
Leeward Pavilion from $1349 per night
Windward Pavilion from $2099 per night
The Beach House for up to 4 Adults from $4899 per night
- Breakfast at the Long Pavilion
- All non-alcoholic beverages including soft drinks, juices and waters, tea and coffee (does not include blended beverages)
- qualia 4-seater golf buggy (Drivers Licence required)
- VIP chauffeur service
- VIP return Hamilton Island airport/marina transfers
- Use of non-motorised watercraft
- Complimentary WiFi
- Gourmet rates also include:
Dinner at the Long Pavilion
Note: Qualia does not cater for guests under the age of 16 years.