Stay 5 Nights / Pay 4 (One Free Night)
Orpheus Island Lodge – Great Barrier Reef
Orpheus is an all-inclusive, private island lodge located in the Great Barrier Reef. With only 14 rooms, suites and villas, Orpheus Island is the ultimate in secluded, unspoilt tropical paradise, and stretches across 11km of immaculate turquoise coastline. The island itself, comprising more than 1,000 hectares of national park, is surrounded by pristine fringing reef you can access simply by stepping out from your accommodation. The island lodge features the main pavilion bar and alfresco-style dining area, a restaurant, a reading room, Gwandalan Day Spa and an inviting 25m x 13m infinity pool that mirrors the Coral Sea.
All stays at Orpheus include three gourmet meals prepared daily by chef Paul Wilson and his team, use of water sports equipment, unlimited Australian beer and wine as well as soft beverages, and a daily Orpheus experience.
- Enjoy a complimentary night, when you stay 5 nights!
- All gourmet meals daily
- A selection of quality wines, beers and soft drinks
- All-inclusive mini bar and gourmet snacks
- A daily curated Orpheus experience – snorkelling, fishing, island cruise or nature-based guided activities
- Unlimited use of motorised dinghies, paddleboards, kayaks, catamarans, snorkelling equipment, yoga mats & light fishing gear
From $6,399 for two guests all inclusive – ideal for honeymoons *excl helicopter transfers
From $12,399 for a family of four in a 2 bedroom villa all inclusive – children 12 and under *excl helicopter transfers
Note: Access to Orpheus is via a 30min helicopter journey from Townsville over the picturesque coral-studded sea.
For shorter stays and alternative dates, please just ask us.
Stays of 4 Nights receive 10% Discount.