Contrast Queensland’s rich outback spirit with the pristine natural wonders of the Great Barrier Reef and the remote Cape York peninsula on this adventure which combines the ancient landscapes and untamed wilderness of Mount Mulligan, a working cattle station in the Atherton Tablelands, with the rich marine life of tropical hideaway, Lizard Island.
An exhilarating helicopter trip from Horn Island to Roko Island in the Torres Strait reveals hundreds more pristine islands and beaches as well as the region’s rich pearling heritage.
Travel by a combination of private 4WD vehicle, charter aircraft and helicopter maximising your time spent in each destination.
• Admire raw pastoral landscapes from above on your private charter flight north through northern Queensland to Horn Island
• Discover the outback spirit of Queensland at historic Mount Mulligan cattle station and heritage site
• Discover pearling history from an expert at Roko Island
• Marvel at the hundreds of pristine islands in the Torres Strait islands on a scenic helicopter adventure
• Be enchanted by the underwater delights of idyllic Lizard Island on diving and snorkelling adventures
NEW For Families: Family Departure from 5-11 Jan 2022
$38,980 based on a Family of 4 (min age is 10yrs) for the 6 Night/7 Day Package
Snowscene have been organising snow holidays for over 35 years. Our valued staff have visited over 100 resorts worldwide.
Let the experts plan for you your next snow holiday to anywhere in the world. Whether you are taking the family for the first time or you are a seasoned snow enthusiast, we pride ourselves on our first hand knowledge, experience and passion. We take the stress out of the planning and plan for you your complete snow experience.