Summer on the East Coast
Summer in Tasmania promises a wealth of outdoor adventure, a profusion of fresh seasonal produce, sunny skies, shimmering white sand beaches and azure waters. You can explore at your leisure, driving between locations with plenty to keep everyone in the family entertained from up-close wildlife encounters and rare convict insights to a luxury catamaran cruise through the secluded bays of pristine Freycinet National Park. Be amazed by all you see and take time out to plot your own course in Launceston and wander the historic Hobart waterfront.
- Explore Hobart’s urban centre on foot
- Experience the ‘feeding frenzy’ at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Immerse yourself in an exclusive behind the scenes experience at the AKP supported Raptor Refuge
- Discover Port Arthur and the convicts who risked everything to escape
- Cruise the spectacular shores of Freycinet and Wineglass Bay
9 days from $10,615 total based on 2 adults + 2 children travelling
As this Private Journey can be personalised to your specific requirements, final pricing will vary from low season to peak season travel. Ask your Sunscene Consultant to tailor-make your itinerary to match your preferred dates of travel.
Book this Summer Escapes Package by 30 November and receive an exclusive Sunscene Gift Hamper valued at $250, to be delivered with your travel documents.