Ski in Ski out Mt Buller
BOOK NOW FOR SEPTEMBER SPRING SPECIALS
Mt Buller 2021
Mt Buller’s European style village is pedestrian-only with 30+ cafes and restaurants not to mention the many bars and lively après ski scene. For your free time Mount Buller offers Tobogganing, Walking Trails & Snow Shoeing, Cross Country, Air Zone (an awesome trampoline, airbag challenge and climbing facility), a Day Spa, a Cinema, and is the only resort in Australia to offer Dog Sledding… an absolute must do tour!
Top 5 Reasons to Ski Mt Buller in 2021
1. Wholesaler access to Mt Buller lift passes booked with accommodation packages
2. Children are looked after as the Ski School will be in operation
3. Mt Buller Village is pedestrian only with a great dining and lively après ski scene
4. Mt Buller is the closest ski resort to Melbourne and accessible from Albury with our packages
5. Snowscene has COVID peace of mind terms available
View our Peace of Mind Policy
Mount Buller Premium Stays
Our premium stays in Mount Buller will make your mountain experience one to remember.
Snowscene can help organise your entire snow holiday so you don’t need to worry about a thing.
Ask our team about our portfolio of Private Apartments, in addition to the properties listed.
Mount Buller Family Packages
Kids Stay Free !
Book a Snowscene Family Package and receive an all inclusive offer with lift tickets, gear rental, transfers and travel insurance.
Why Book with Snowscene?
Snowscene has been organising snow holidays for over 35 years
We provide the full package:
- Expert Service & Local Knowledge
- Hotel & Self-Contained Accommodation
- Bus Transfers / Private Transfers
- Car Hire / Parking Advice
- Details on National Park Fees / Oversnow Transfers
- Lift Passes (Mt Buller)
- Gear Rental (Standard & Performance Gear)
- Ski & Snowboard Lessons (Group & Private Lessons)
- Must Do Tours such as Australian Dog Sledding
- Recommendations for Dining Out
- Pre & Post Touring anywhere in Australia
- Travel Insurance with Snow Sports Cover
- Peace of Mind Booking Conditions
Need New Gear This Year?
The Australian Winter looks VERY promising – Gear up and Save
The southern hemisphere snow season is looming. The vaccine rollout is gaining momentum and there are predictions that due to the La Nina weather event we should be in for better than average snowfalls. Plus, Qantas has just announced new routes from Brisbane into Cooma and Brisbane into Albury from July this year.
This is fantastic news and now’s the time to take stock of your snow gear and make the most of our UP TO 60% Off Snowscene Shop sale.
Enquire about a Mount Buller Ski Trip Today
Let the experts plan your next snow holiday
Whether you are taking the family for the first time or you are a seasoned snow enthusiast, we pride ourselves on our first hand knowledge, experience and passion. We take the stress out of the planning and we arrange your complete snow experience.
Enter your details and one of our expert snow team will get back to you
peace of mind Cancellation and Refund policy
Mt Buller’s cancellation and refund policy for COVID-19 is the best offering in Australia:
You will be provided a change of dates, credit, or refund on all prepaid resort entry, accommodation, lift, lesson, rental products and other pre-paid services and activities, less a Snowscene administration fee of $250 per booking if;
- You or a family member (or travelling companion) contract COVID 19 and are unable to travel on your intended dates; OR
- The Mt Buller resort is closed due to COVID 19; OR
- Government policies due to COVID 19 prevent you from travelling on your intended dates; OR
- Your transport is cancelled or disrupted due to COVID 19 preventing you from arriving in resort for your travel dates.
If your circumstance meets any of the criteria listed above, please contact your consultant to request a reservation change, or cancellation. Documentation will be required to support your cancellation. The Snowscene administration fee is to cover the professional time, trip management and services of Snowscene travel.