Just a quick email to say thanks for organising our trip to Thredbo. The Denman Hotel was very homely, and really close to the lifts. The gear we hired was spot-on. We had 2 sunny days with the top most lift opening on the last day. The snow was pretty good … Crowds were minimal. A big thanks to you Emily and the team. I will definitely keep you in mind for future trips and recommend Snowscene.
- Several years ago, I found Paradise
- School Group Travel – far more than just a ski trip
- Ladies Ski Week – Queenstown
- Holidays are where memories are made….
- ‘Must do’ highlights for Tasmanian Travel (because now you can).
- Thank you to all teachers!